Tuesday, August 27, 2013

My first blog EVAH

Hello blog world! This has been a long time coming. I'm not much of a writer so you'll mainly see pictures on this here bloggy-woggy.  I'll be focusing on my crafts/DIY, photography, excursions around town, festivals, art, and all things that inspire me.

I want to start off with some pictures from the coolness that is the Baylor Street Art Wall located around 10th & Baylor. I'd actually visited this place long before it became a graffiti artists' haven, I remembered thinking it would be a cool set-up for pictures with all the levels of concrete and what not. What I love about this place is that artists' tend to tag over others artists' work - which kinda stinks for the previous guy - but at the same time that just means the art is constantly changing here - it's fun to visit every few months! Check it out sometime if you're near downtown Austin, it has quite a nice view of the city from atop.











I dig pastry art (such as cakes, cupcakes, candies)



 Madge











My handsome babe





 What he said





 Bye-Bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. Yay Megan! So excited that your started this. Great blog name! Congrats on your first post!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Nice pictures! I'll have to come back here and see what more you'll post!

    ReplyDelete