Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Here She Is!

Hola! It's been a while, I've been really busy lately, preparing to become a first-time mommy.  I'm so excited!  I cant wait to meet our little girl. I know shes going to change our lives and we're going to have so much fun raising her!


Here she is at 11 weeks 

And here I am at 16 weeks


I'm now about 22 weeks along. So far I've gained about 20 lbs., not too bad since - at this point - I've come to a plateau. I've noticed it the most in my tummy, thighs, and boobs (OMG my boobs! Those puppies jumped up 3 cup sizes in just a few short months, I never thought they could get so big!). Yikes. I'm currently doing Prenatal Yoga, and I'm looking forward to getting out more in the evenings to go walking, now that the weather is getting warmer. I have another sonogram next scheduled for next week, I can't wait to see how much she has grown - hopefully she will give us some good pictures so I can show her off again. I'll also be posting another bump pic soon so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment